1976 Aspen R/T, 318, 4 speed sunroof car

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pack71bee

Reaction score
Contact seller
1976 DODGE ASPEN R/T. THIS IS A RARE FACTORY V-8, 4 SPEED, SUNROOF CAR. i don't want to, but must sell due to health problems! WHITE WITH BLACK INTERIOR. HAS BUCKET SEATS WITH NO CONSOLE AND MANUAL SUNROOF. CAR HAS THE FACTORY 318 BUT IS MISSING THE ORIGINAL OVERDRIVE TRANS (previous owner pulled it for his truck). ALSO HAVE A COMPLETE PARTS CAR (minus motor/trans), parts car has hood also. i also have A BUNCH OF EXTRA PARTS THAT I HAVE COLLECTED over the years FOR THE RESTORATION. PARTS INCLUDED ARE an EXTRA PAIR of NEAR MINT R/T FENDERS, EXTRA DECKLID W/SPOILER, 2 SETS of factory WHEEL FLARES, EXTRA GRILLE in nice shape, EXTRA R/T TAIL LIGHTS ETC. I ALSO HAVE the factory 1/4 WINDOW LOUVERS, THEY ARE JUST NOT ON THE CAR. $1750 FOR R/T AND EXTRA PARTS OR $1950 FOR BOTH CARS or possible trades. please PM with any questions, for trade list or for my phone number to discuss car further. car is located in Dothan, Alabama. Our state does not issue titles for older vehicles so please check with your state about getting it titled if you are interested. thanks, steve

009.jpg

003.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back