1976 Dodge Aspen for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

addict4christ

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a really good 76 aspen for sale.... good body no motor....
no rust.... can get pics if your interested.
Burgundy in color with tan interior.... also have some red interior stuff for sale from a 77 R/T ... let me know what you need.
Many other mopar parts for sale to 66 thru 74 mostly b body stuff.
Send me a pm with what you need.

78doubleR

Reaction score
You need to put where its located.

Is it a t-top car?

1977rat trap

Reaction score
need a gas tank and sending unit filler tube 4 a 77 rt and tail light bezels do you have any of these and could u send pics of the aspen thanks

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
need a gas tank and sending unit filler tube 4 a 77 rt and tail light bezels do you have any of these and could u send pics of the aspen thanks

This thread is almost three years old.

Welcome to the site btw.
You should put up a thread in the parts wanted section.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
posted here would be better then everyone can see ,,ya never know you may end up with a buyer as well :)

greymouser7

Reaction score
man I will up load pics if you can explain it to a monkey- I don't want to up load pics to photo bucket or facebook -no kidding, after 5 minutes of frustration, I lost motivation -tell me how to send it directly from my phone

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
man I will up load pics if you can explain it to a monkey- I don't want to up load pics to photo bucket or facebook -no kidding, after 5 minutes of frustration, I lost motivation -tell me how to send it directly from my phone

There's two ways to do it from a fartphone.....I mean smartphone.

Above the text window you type in you'll see an icon that looks like a tree in a picture frame.

20150619_200410.jpg

Click that and a window will pop up that says "Choose File" hit that and it'll take you to your pictures in your phone. Choose the pic you want. When you do it'll go back to that window and under "Choose File" you'll see it says "upload file" hit that and when it's done you'll see the attachment in the text box. You're done. Hit "Post Quick Reply" and your picture will magically appear.

The other way is to "attach a file" sometimes certain fartphones like this better. Under the text box you'll see "Go Advanced" hit that and you'll see a bigger text box with more icons. One will look like a paper clip.

20150619_200322.jpg

Click that and follow the instructions.

Give it a go.
If you have any trouble let me know.

20150619_200410.jpg

20150619_200322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back