1976 Volare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartphil

Reaction score
Contact seller
1976 Volare,318/auto, Runs good,new tires,295-50,s rear, Nice interior. Asking 3800.00 or offer. Contact me at mopartrader@aol.com

volare 009.jpg

volare 012.jpg

volare 001.jpg

dartphil

Reaction score
Wow i cannot believe that on an f body sight this gets not one reply. Someone tell me whats wrong with this car . At that being said, I will take a loss and sell it to the first 2700.00 offer. I think thats a hell of a price for a car in this good of shape.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Sorry man, that is a very nice looking car. Hang in there, you just have to find the right person. You liked it and bought it, so will someone else.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Maybe raise your price and put it on a national sale site like auto trader classic or ebay or ??

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man, I wish I had the dough. I had to sell my 79 a few months back due to a reduction in income. The level of depression is suffocating and I still suffer from it. That resembles the 76 I once had a few years ago- mine had the light tan 1/2 vinyl top. Stick to your guns on your price. I had a boat load of folks insult me and curse me out on my price, but a buyer did come along. Don't go with "No reserve". Some car flipper would take that for 1500 and flip it for 4500. One thing I did was list items in the car and what they cost me as well any spare parts. I wish you luck, because that is a nice car. My neighbor buys and sells cars as a flipper. His rule of thumb: "If it runs, drives and passes inspection- it is basic transportion and that is 2 grand" This is not basic transportation. It is more than that. Good luck and keep your head up.

HouseDr

Reaction score
That's a good looking car. I'd stick to your guns as well. 38 isn't out of line. And, 1450 IS insulting. I parted out an old worn out 79 for more than that.

Doc

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Damn good looking car and a killer price in my opinion. I would love to take it off your hands but too many projects and no where to keep it ( because of the projects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back