SOLD 1977 Dodge Aspen R/T roller*

Status
Not open for further replies.

77RT360

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 77 original true r/t aspen. I've had it posted here before running and driving but i've since pulled the drivetrain for my 72 dart. Going towards a different platform and need to sell my other so i can start to finish the dart. Clear Texas title. registered/inspected till early next year.

The car comes with all interior. front seats need to be recovered. needs new carpet and has no headliner. Original louvers fell off and cracked in half but they definitely saved the back seat. original spoiler was cracked when i bought the car back in 09 so i took it off and bought a replacement with intent on putting it on after i did some body and paint.

The car comes with original 8 1/4, I've had it rebuilt with 3:55 posi. Also included are wheels and tires, gauges and b&m quick shifter. I also am including a p-s-t performance front end rebuild kit (it doesn't need it at the moment, but i'm not returning it)

Drop in your motor/trans, msd box and new radiator and go drive. I took it down an 1/8 mile with my setup and ran an 8.6 capable of so much more. I'm looking for $1400 obo. I have it posted on facebook as well just looking for a new home.

Prefer to sell as a whole

wheelman21

Reaction score
What trans is it setup for originally? 4 speed? Was it a 6 or 8 car? Any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back