1977 Dodge Aspen R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

77RT360

Reaction score
Contact seller
Allrighty, well unless a miracle of god happens and I'm able to trade my car for my dream car..unlikely right well figured i'd show you guys here what i got and see if anyone on here is interested first.

I have a 77 Aspen RT. It came to me all original back in 09, down to the dead cylinder and the transmission that didn't have a first gear..

Yes it does have a clear Texas Title, in my name. registration just went out. I'd describe my car as a running driving project, but there's always something to work on with these old cars.

Since I've bought the car I've rebuilt the transmission twice (3 speed 904)
Didn't have enough power with the 175 HP 2 barrel 360 that came original still in the car. I've upgraded.
77 360 bored .030 keith black pistons
Xtreme Comp Cams 488/494 Hydraulic Cam
Edelbrock RPM AirGap intake
X,J heads 2.02 1.60
Flowtech headers
8 quart oil pan (running VR1 10-30 racing oil)
MSD 6AL with Distributor, champion plugs and racing wires

Seeing it was original and going out I also replaced the stock rearend with 3.55 posi 8 1/4.
All this really in the last 8 months. When it comes to working and building cars i more enjoy driving them as i work on them so I start from the bottom up. I had a little interior work done ( gauges, shifter ) I don't have to sell the car, parts or whole but when you find your dream out there you do what you have to do to get it. My car yes isn't the prettiest, could use a little rust repair, paint job and front seats redone to really stick out in the crowd but I say let the performance do the talking. I'm asking $5200 OBO to see if that's fair for what I've done but listen to any reasonable offer. Thanks for your consideration

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

77RT360

Reaction score
well haven't had any posters, price to high? trying to get a ball park figure, i also have original spoiler (it's cracked) along with new aftermarket one, sorry the side window louvers are both cracked, but as you can see they definitely kept the back seat immaculate. could be a great father son DRIVING project or completely stripped and become a dragracer or dirt track (hope not) car.

77RT360

Reaction score
bumping anyone interested? too much? do i need to part it out, think i would get more for the motor. currently driving it around probably 3-4 days a week still january in texas....roaring like a beast

slant6billy

Reaction score
This damn economy sucks. A lot of folks just can't drop the cash. Too many obligations and bullshit pending and hanging over people. My friend is a Mustang/ Ford guy and a hell of a welder. I just found him a 69 Mach1. This is an all metal car with bigblock 428 Cobrajet. A 9.7 out of 10. The motor is coming out (it's sold) and not true to the car. It is a bigblock car with strut towers for BB. 9 grand and just out of reach for my budy who has like 5500 to throw down. The thing is, 3500 more was in his hands until the fall. The seller is left to part out this non numbers matching car. Shame, a damn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back