WANTED 1978 Aspen front end body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopars1

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am currently looking for a center hood trim and plain front bumper for said 1978 Aspen. I have a 1977 Aspen and also a good grille for a 1978 so I want to change my front end into a 1978 model.
Plain front bumper=no nerf strip and no guards.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Before you buy that one, I know I've got one somewhere. It came off my car and is way nicer shape than the ebay one and I'm sure the price will be lower;). I replaced it with an NOS part during the build, just because. The one I have is a lot newer than the car ('79), replaced in 1989 with one from the dealer after "the incident" and has never seen winter.

Now, where the bleep did I put it? Stay tuned...............

Aspen500

Reaction score
Found it. It has some minor scratches and a couple tiny rock chips (I'd guess they're from a rocks but who knows) no pitting though. In other words, it's in excellent condition but not mint NOS condition.
If you're interested, PM me and I'l let you know what the I'd like to get for it.

DSC00408.JPG

DSC00409.JPG

Mopars1

Reaction score
Also I forgot to put a little information in about the bumper. I do not care what shape the chrome is in as I will have it powder coated. All I care about is that it is straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back