1978 richard petty kit car. Console with buckets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am a member over on fabo with same handle. I have picked up a 78 r.p volare. It has the origional lean burn 360 with auto trans. It is a console shift car. I have been told that maybe 9 still exist with it being a console car. It runs and drives nice. Need to be sanded and re-painted. No acual damage anywhere.
It is missing the front spoiler, and the driver front wheel piece is missing a chunk the size of a baseball out of the end under the bumper.
This car is real solid,a nd has the fender tag and title. I have no clue where to look for a build sheet.
I paid a premium for it, as i have never seen one before, so i took the chance.

I am open to offers above 4,550.00
i bought it to save it from just rotting away, and hope someone else out there knows what it is and wants it for the little history behind these cars.

001.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

Wylde1

Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! A Petty kit car. Would love to own it. Be a pain to get it here to Canada $$$.

Good luck on a sale.

Wylde1.

340plot

Reaction score
nah, it is easy. you pay for gas, i drive it from virginia, to the michigan/canada borber to meet you!

340plot

Reaction score
i travel around and have eyes in the back of my head!. thank god i have never wrecked, as i spend most of my time looking into peoples backs yards, rather than on the road.lol

340plot

Reaction score
guys, looks like i am going to take a bath with this car, so may as well be here berfore ebag................... 3,500.00 come get it!

Wylde1

Reaction score
Got any underhood shots? How's the floorpans and framerails? On my '76 roadrunner, the rear framerails rotted out on it bad. Does it start and run?

$3500???? Aw man, you're killing me. I wish I had time to go get it. Timing's a beeyotch. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Somebody save this car!!!!

Wylde1.

Wylde1

Reaction score
Here's what they looked like when they were new.

Wylde1.

32214052130_large.jpg

bizcaf.jpg

bizcaf2.jpg

bizcaf3.jpg

340plot

Reaction score
Got any underhood shots? How's the floorpans and framerails? On my '76 roadrunner, the rear framerails rotted out on it bad. Does it start and run?

$3500???? Aw man, you're killing me. I wish I had time to go get it. Timing's a beeyotch. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Somebody save this car!!!!

Wylde1.

under the hood is clean, and un-touched. it is all completly factory minus the battery and theballast resistor!

Dago Red

Reaction score
Small Details

It's got the flares,the rear spoiler,the wheels,and the grill is intact. That stuff is pretty pricey when you go looking for it separately. It's ugly, but it sure looks like a great resto project. Our local Mopar show is coming up soon and I'll keep my ear to the rail when the bench racing starts!

Wylde1

Reaction score
Glad to see you made some scratch with it. Good luck with the wedding.

Wylde1.

Wylde1

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1sx9YR2Ec[/ame]

340plot

Reaction score
a guy in western ky bought it, and is going to restore it to former glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back