1978 volare road runer survivor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink71demon

Reaction score
Contact seller
hi guys i just bought this car 2 months ago and absolutely love it but im going in a different direction. it is a absolutely beautiful car everything under the hood and inside the car is original and beautiful. the car has all numbers matching 318 with 86000 documented miles i have the original owners manual and window sticker. i even have all the prior owners names. the car has been painted one time in the original white with original blue stripes. if you have any questions please let me know. the car has one small spot of rust on the ds lower quarter that would be an easy fix to just fix and paint below the stripe. the car does not come with the cragars it comes with the original ralley wheels and brand new bfg tires show in the pictures asking $8800 OBO almost forgot this car has an 8.75 rear end in it with 3.23 sure grip

100_5033.jpg

100_5034.jpg

100_5035.jpg

100_5036.jpg

Last edited:

pink71demon

Reaction score
i have 2 kids that love riding 4 wheelers and need to get a different truck and my kids have been beging me to get a 4 wheeler so the wife said in order to do that i have to sell the car as much as i hate to do this i need to grrr

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I say keep the car and save up for the new truck and the 4 wheelers are just for fun. They can be purchased later on.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
wish i had the money for that.your plates say i'm only about 3 hrs away.Would like to have another RR.

Rods59rt

Reaction score
Beautifull ride.Reminds me of my firt car.I was 18,She was a '78.White with red stripes and a 4 speed.Had a lot of fun with her.Dropped a 360 with a '71 4 speed,would eat Rustangs and Camaro's all day.If I only had the cash I would love to buy another one.

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
Good luck, I think you'll regret selling it. I just painted mine and dumped a small fortune into it ... I thought about selling it, but I'd never get my money back ... And these cars are gonna explode in value as soon as one gets put in the next rap video or blockbuster movie lol. Stay with her, she'll be good to you ;)

qurtuba

Reaction score
Alas! I'm one mile (1.6 km) too far, one dollar (2.6 BD) too short :sad5:

Would love to own a RR like this...in fact I would love to own this one no matter what anyone says! Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back