1978 Volare

Status
Not open for further replies.

78volare

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1978 Volare. It has the numbers match 318. I wnt throught the engine, and put in new rings, main and rod bearings, new valve seals, Edelbrock cam, true roller timeing set, aluminum 4 brl intake, with a 600 CFM Holley on top. I made the hood lift off, but I have the hinges if the new owner wants them. I have a set of traction bars on it, and True dual side exit exhaust with 40 series Flowmaster mufflers. This thing sounds good. There is some rust on the body as it has been a Kansas car all its life. I have a clean Kansas title, and all paper work. The interior is worn as to be expected on a 36 year old car. I did install aftermarket oil presser, and temp gauges. As well as a small tach to monater her heart beat. Im sure I have left things out, so shoot me a email @ adsracin88@yahoo.com, or you can reply here and I will get with you. Im asking 2,000. I have some wiggle room on the price. Car is located in a small town named Arma in southeast Kansas. Zip is 66712 for who ever wants to look it up.

78volare

Reaction score
Theres quite a few pix in my profile. I cant figure out how to post them to the thread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back