SOLD 1979 Dodge Aspen Two Door - Built 318 - Very Sharp Car - $2900

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
318 V-8 with Edelbrock Torker II manifold and 600 CFM carburetor, Summit 6901 cam & lifter kit, Summit headers, rebuilt 904 automatic transmission, 8 1/4 rear, new starter, brakes, master cylinder in 2008. Not driven very many miles since then. Excellent body with no dents and just a very small spot on the bottom of the right quarter panel that was rusted and patched. Floorboards were patched. Other than that, no rust. Everything works and the car runs very well and is dependable.Good clear title. Cash only. Located near La Porte in North Central Indiana.

100_2092 (Small).JPG

100_6545 (Small).JPG

100_1845 (Small).JPG

100_0838 (Small).JPG

100_3547 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
D Dodge just hang in there for a while...there are so many cars for sale right now the market is flooded with them...don't lower your price either unless someone walks up to you with cash..this is the best advice I can give you at this time. :nike:

Dago Red

Reaction score
Show Off

Hit as many local car shows, big and small, as your schedule permits. I did some homemade computer flyers to hand out. A newbie looking for a Mopar, but freaked out over big ticket E and B-bodys, is your buyer. Worked for me. Oh yeah, your car is a steal at $2900!

D Dodge

Reaction score
Hit as many local car shows, big and small, as your schedule permits. I did some homemade computer flyers to hand out. A newbie looking for a Mopar, but freaked out over big ticket E and B-bodys, is your buyer. Worked for me. Oh yeah, your car is a steal at $2900!
Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back