1979 Dodge Aspen

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm listing this 1979 Aspen for sale. I've had it about 2 years. It is one of the "Sunrise" package cars. Has Super 6,automatic. I drove this pretty much daily to work and back,except in snow,etc every day about 40 miles round trip until sticker ran out on it in October. Runs fairly good but may need some tuning to run better,seems to surge a little. Body is in overall good condition but has a dent on drivers side front fender and then the ususal parking lot dings.Has 138,600 miles.Frame good,trunk seems good.Somebody looks to have put some type of undercoating or something in trunk. Good tires,has the factory aluminum wheels that need some cleaning and redoing.Interior decent but drivers seat torn,dash cracked,carpet dirty.Since I've had it I have replaced radiator,heater core,water pump,front pads and rotors,door seals and shocks. Is driveable and roadworthy, I have just decided to let it go and take it off of the road. I have too many other projects and don't have anywhere decent to keep it out of the weather. Needs tailpipe (fell off),gas gauge doesn't work,some of the dash lights/dome lights doesn't work.Windshield washer pump doesn't work.Horn doesn't work. With these minor repairs and tuning would make a great runner. Would also be a good candidate for an R/T clone. Located in Max Meadows,Va just off of I-81. Price is $1200.

100_0494.jpg

100_0495.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0497.jpg

100_0498.jpg

100_0499.jpg

100_0500.jpg

100_0501.jpg

100_0502.jpg

100_0503.jpg

res1vw21

Reaction score
Dang, I wish my 79 was that clean when I started. (Almost same colors as yours) Good luck on the sale.

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
Thanks, it is a very decent car. Hope nobody gets me wrong but I've really enjoyed this car and have considered several different directions to go with it.Everything from making an R/T clone to a full tube chassis drag car (my mind tends to wander sometimes) but have a Duster drag car already, a 72 Scamp stripped down to bare shell waiting for bodywork,340 install,etc..and a newly acquired 392 Challenger,that plus wife and 3 year old girl and mortgage,and.........need I say more??:laughing3: I don't have time or room right now to take all this on so would like to see this one go to someone who knows what it is,can appreciate it and get her back on the road.

YY1

Reaction score
I think I saw Richard Dawson wearing that interior on an episode of Match Game.
...or was it Family Feud?

copbaitmopar

Reaction score
would you be willing to meet me half way, or bring all the way for little more? im in bowling green ky thanks for your time.

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
Might could work something out, PM me your phone # and name and we can discuss.Thanks-Steve.

copbaitmopar

Reaction score
im new with this what is pm? do i just put it on here. how we are talking now or what thanks

alf44

Reaction score
pm is private message, click his mame and you get a list, click send privale message and go for it

copbaitmopar

Reaction score
hello anybody home? Have money waiting to buy car. let me know something.You have no. or pm me THANKS

Mrjaysin

Reaction score
Sir this is exactly what I want colors motor everything I lost my RR to attempt to save my marrige weell lol sad part is she did not stay and the car is long gone I have pics of my custom 73 pn facebook anyway I have an interesting idea for a trade call me to chat at 920 253 0190 or email me at jbhlng@yahoo.com title the email WHITE ASPEN so the message dont get junked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back