1979 lebaron dirt track car

Status
Not open for further replies.

underdog39

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've had this car for 6yrs. won a championship and multipe trophy's. it's pictured in the gallery. the frame rails are tied together. 8 3/4 axle with spider geras welded, 430 gears. mopar oval track leaf springs. right front firm feel racing torsion bar. 1972 360 engine block 60 over pistons. crank,rods and pistons balanced for high rpm. will do 6800rpm with no trouble. 340 x heads milled down .050 i believe.heads drilled between cylinders for extra cooling. water pump impeller has backing plate to stop cavitaion. early 1970 340 intake with center divider cut out. holley 4412 2bbl carb. 360 magnum exhaust truck manifolds. mopar hydraulic camshaft and 273 adjustable rockers. it has a 2006 charger front fascia grafted to the front .there's alot done to this car and the list is long. i have some spare parts to go with it as well. extra 3rd member, control arms, torsion bars and sway bars if needed for asphalt racing.
3,000 for everthing. 4,000 includes trailer.

100_2753.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/dvcoo/100_2753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

underdog39

Reaction score
Thankyou bremereric for putting that youtube picture link up. i wish i had your computer savey when it came to that stuff. but i'm slowly learning it. can you tell me how to download that from youtube on to my computer? I also tried to download it to and external memory stick and couldn't do that either.
Thanks

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Thankyou bremereric for putting that youtube picture link up. i wish i had your computer savey when it came to that stuff. but i'm slowly learning it. can you tell me how to download that from youtube on to my computer? I also tried to download it to and external memory stick and couldn't do that either.
Thanks
I watched it on youtube then clicked the share button. For this forum you have to paste the shared link into your post. I have a program called realplayer that opens at the top of the video you are playing and asks if you would like to download it. You click yes and it will download it to a folder you want it to.

underdog39

Reaction score
Do you think i can download it onto a memory stick that has 2g of memory on it?

underdog39

Reaction score
We went racing this past saturday, we went up against cars with wider tires(American Racer g60) and manual 3spd. out of 11 i got 6th. had alittle bump to the front in lap 3or4 and the radiator came back enough to hit the fan. so it's going to need another radiator and the core needs to be tweaked back over. the old radiator was 6yrs old so it's seen it's fair share of racing.

NEW PRICE FOR CAR.

$2.000

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Do you think i can download it onto a memory stick that has 2g of memory on it?

not for sure, but i would guess no... maybe a 4g.... well was wrong, it will fit on your 2g stick.. its 9.7m in size. I can e it to you if you want me to....(i d/l'ed it to my computer to answer yer quest)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back