image.jpg
image.jpg
Got the tubs put in today!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Volare4life

Reaction score
my god the sexyness, is that roll cage custom or pre fabbed from some where ?, clean welds, are both the front and rear ends from checkered ? what are you doing for steering ?

-Mike

Mgc340

Reaction score
Mike- the front is from checkered racing and the rear is from competition engineering. The front suspension is a rack and pinion mustang 2 set up with mustang upper and lower control arms. Thanks guys for all nice words! It's getting there!

Mgc340

Reaction score
good info, who makes the cage, and did you buy it prebent ?

It's a pre bent kit for a volare made by s&w racecars. However it wasn't the way we wanted it in some spot so we modified and added bars where we felt was necessary.

Mgc340

Reaction score
Sorry guys for not posting much this summer. Have been really busy with work and buying a house. Here is some of the progress we've made as of recent. Bought a mock up block and its a life saver!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
this car is going to see so much air you may have to get a pilots license to fly it

Mgc340

Reaction score
any updates?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really busy with work and have been working on buying some engines parts. Found an original virgin "R" block. The block will be converted to 4 bolt mains. Should have that this week. Also got the firewall installed and dash fabbed up but I forgot to take pics. Lol. Been mainly trying to buy parts to get ready for assembly this winter.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mgc340

Reaction score
that's 1 heck of a scoop.

Ya you either love those scoops or hate them. I'm on the fence about it but it is what it is. It's about my only option. The motor is set back at least a foot. The distributor is under the cowl. So in order to get anything to seal to the windshield and carb this is about my only option. I plan to shorten this scoop up hopefully 10 inches in the back. We will see

Back