SOLD 1980 Lebaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARMOSTER

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello I have a 80 Lebaron forsale. The lebaron has factory buckets with floor console and shifter. Car has factory 318 with automatic trans. I will be at monstermopar in St.Louis on the 9th. I'm asking 1400.00 and yes it runs and drives. However it could use some brake work. It's blue with a half top. Just put a new battery and some good used firestone firehawks on it. Couple spots underneath are rusted but nothing that can't be fixed. The previous owner lost truck key and tried to open the truck without it. An bent it up alittle and destroyed the lock. However cleaning the car I found the truck key believe that. The factory air still blows cold. The headliner is starting to hang alittle. Again asking 1400.00 obo. If you have questions just ask thanks......................

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
PICS is worth way more than 1000 words.... Hopefully this one is right side up....lol

MOPARMOSTER

Reaction score
Lebaron

yes right side up. Hey it runs to just not stopping that good. Pics if you like I can text pics.

MOPARMOSTER

Reaction score
Its located in East Peoria il. Would be happy to send pics pm me your number thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back