1982 Mirada 1983 Mirada 1981 cordoba package deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar j

Reaction score
Contact seller
Will post pictures tonight or tomorrow.

The 82 Mirada is dark blue inside and out, cloth bucket seats, console shift, am radio w/single speaker, 225ci(3.7l) slant 6 with the super six 2bbl carb, 3 speed 904 automatic trans. body is decent with minimal rust for the year, does have some damage to the quarter panel between the driver door and the rear wheel. However the 81 cordoba parts car has nice quarters on it. I was driving this car for about a year(2010) was great to drive and excellent on fuel. Couldn't afford to insure two vehicles so I quit driving it.

The 83 Mirada is red with grey interior, bucket seats, console shift, power windows, power locks, power trunk, cruise, a/c, tilt, am/fm/cassette w/4 speakers, interior light package, factory mags, 2bbl 318(one dead cylinder), 3 speed 904 automatic trans. Had all new brakes at all four corners, starter, and bunch of front end work done about four years ago(just before the engine trouble). Has some minor surface rust here and there. One rust hole on the bottom of the front fender but I have a good replacement. Had plans for a 360 swap and a new interior, but never got to it.

The 81 cordoba is a parts car it was t-boned in 04ish. Has two good doors, good front fenders, good quarters, trunk lid, all glass is good minus the front windshield, trans and diff were in working order. Nice red interior that I planed on useing for the 83 Mirada. And a trunk full of random parts from it. It has no nose cone, no engine, no back bumper, no hood, no rad.i also have some random cordoba/Mirada door panels, lights, switches, and a full t-top roof to go with it.

The people who own the land I live on are giving me hell about all the cars sitting around and i havent the time for them right now, so its time to send them off to a new loving home. Email rapid_transit_system@hotmail.com. You get every thing for $2000. price is firm. Will not separate or part out. Located near Fallis, alberta, Canada.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I wish you weren't 2200 miles from me one way because i would love to buy all three...i haven't seen one J Body in a long time (besides mine), much less three in one place. If you aren't able to sell them as a whole package and resort to parting them out, or if you just happen to be traveling through Tennessee pulling a trailer anytime soon, please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back