FOR SALE 1983 Chrysler New Yorker Lynnwood WA PickNPull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'm always jealous. There's no yards even remotely like a Pick and Pull around here. Suppose here though, what would be in it? Nothing older than a 2005 probably. :(

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
There's a chain of u pull yards here cars this old rarely show up and there are people making a living grabbing a lot of the good parts as soon as they come in and the rest seems to get damaged in the process or left open to get wrecked in the weather.

FredMcJoe

Reaction score
There's a chain of u pull yards here cars this old rarely show up and there are people making a living grabbing a lot of the good parts as soon as they come in and the rest seems to get damaged in the process or left open to get wrecked in the weather.
I've tried using the parts pullers who list themselves on Row52 but I've had a real challenge getting almost any of them to respond. I've only had 2 good results from a dozen of times trying.
This car in Lynnwood looks nice. I'd like to get the glove box with clock and door, maybe I'll try it again.

newmexguy

Reaction score
It's Logistics. Doubt any of the "pullers" make enough to do it full time, and probably all have full time "regular" jobs. I tried it. Back four or five years ago. I'd get requests for a $5 plastic part, in an Albuquerque yard, 225 miles N of my location. Completely ridiculous. I did explain to the customer, however, the realities of the situation, and that $5 plastic part was not only far away, it was likely baked by the desert sun. If the part even existed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back