SOLD 1983 Dodge Mirada

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUSEMIRADA83

Reaction score
Contact seller
I can no longer keep my J body. To many mechanical responsibilities and not enough times. 3 kids does that, I guess. I have loved this car since I purchased it in 1999. It runs and drives. Clean title. 5.9 bolted to an A500 ending with a disc brake limited slip 8 1/4. The body and interior are clean. A few broken plastic pieces, as usual. The frame under the drivers side up front needs some attention. Definitely a fixable project car. Or a great donor vehicle for your Mirada/Cordoba. My profile has a picture of it. I have to upload the rest of what I have to this computer later.

Asking price: $1800

2015-11-15 22.46.32-1.jpg

20151115_185019.jpg

4speedjim

Reaction score
Im just south of buffalo. Can you get me more pix? Id like to come see it. Ill be home this evening.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
The front end of the car is a Cordoba LS. It may have had the front cover/grille assembly changed over, but Miradas have a 4 bar grille, not a crosshair grille. On the other hand, I don't think Cordoba LS's were out of production by 1983 (this from memory, so I could be wrong)..

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
I`ve sent the owner a couple pm`s,, with No response,, I`d buy it,, if He would get back to me. I think it would be a fun car to work on,, then resale in a year or two

rukinleon

Reaction score
Was going to drive it home last weekend, but with the snow and all I left it to pick up later.

4speedjim

Reaction score
Well, finally somebody got it. I tried to buy it also. Ddddaaam - This is 2nd one Ive missed here. I just posted one, an '82 J from CL, Buffalo on here. Not mine. Very clean. Glad to see it go finally. Let us know how it is when you get it.

rukinleon

Reaction score
Just got it home last night. Gone all day today so couldn't play with it today. The fun begins! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back