1987 Chrysler 5th Ave For Sale Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a really nice and clean 1 owner car.It has a stack of service records you wouldn't believe.Everything ever done is documented.Car has new tires,New battery and runs and drives perfect.Interior is near flawless.Original paint,Cold air,hot heat,Has original 1 owner title and window sticker.it dosent need anything.I will sell for the first $2400. Looks pretty clean to me and silver. Here is a picture get it. :thumbsup:

Post ID 4767937679 Under Craigslist Nashville, TN

ghghgh.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
For some reason the link would not underline. But looks pretty good 4 or 5 complete pictures listed with the add. Yeah if I only had another garage. Your never to old for Luxury and Leather Lol.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Is it the fith ave that says ,,the door is a jar when open? Imremember my uncle having one

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Neat i remember as a kid being fascinated that the car could talk ,,well sorta ha ha

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I wonder hou many jokes have been made about the famous "the door is ajar"? I know some late night comedians had a field day when that started.

Kostas

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
If i could do it ide install it in blue! Hmm is it possible i wonder ,i mean anything is possible but could it be done easily

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I wonder hou many jokes have been made about the famous "the door is ajar"? I know some late night comedians had a field day when that started.

Kostas

It's not a jar......
It's a door!!!

If i could do it ide install it in blue! Hmm is it possible i wonder ,i mean anything is possible but could it be done easily

I'm thinking if you had all the electrical and parts I don't see why not.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Course it would be easier to just leave my door open a bit and pull away ,the wife would say your door is open you know ,lol,not quite the same i guess

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Now if i could change the voice to ozzys it would be great ,,,,ah ah ah ah your f*#~ing door is open man!

Mr C

Reaction score
The E Class talked too. My parents had one. The M bodies never talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back