1987 Dodge diplomat police interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparddt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all!
I have just purchased a diplomat highway patrol car. I was going to part it out but when i picked the car up it appears to have 39000 original miles. 318 4bbl currently not running. I was told the starter went out and it was parked in 2008. It has no plug wires or heater hoses right now. very little surface rust and the floors and frame rails look real good. NO rips or tears in seats . 4 police rims. I would love some input on if it is worth selling whole to give it another life or is there no value and just part it. I am thinking $2000 would buy it as it sits. PLEASE LET ME KNOW if i am crazy :tongue3: thinking its worth that much!
I am building a Mirada and wanted the K frame and trans out of it. OHIO 44883

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

Last edited:

moparddt

Reaction score
Ya he goes with me everywhere! I have too many projects to get this going. I hope i can find a new home for it.

Prospect62

Reaction score
Well because I love these cars and I'd hate to see another one hacked up, I'd say save it.

But then reality hits.

You'll never see anywhere near $2000 for this car whole, as a non-runner. Police package or not, it's an $800 car AT BEST. Take what you need and part the rest. You could do pretty well parting the police goodies like the engine, trans, rear end, rear springs, sway bars, wheels, auxilliary coolers (trans/oil/pwr steering), speedometer, gauge cluster, etc if you know where to list them and are willing to pull the parts and ship them. Not to mention the body parts, which look somewhat solid and are worth their weight to us guys in the rust belt.

Food for thought.

kmccabe56

Reaction score
If you're going to part this out, I'm interested in all of the coolers. Engine/oil/steering.

wanta68cuda

Reaction score
Does that price include the dog? LOL. I'd save it but that's me! I'd be interested in the wheel's if you decide to part it out! Good luck with what ever you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back