Reaction score
Contact seller
1988 Dodge Diplomat 318 2bbl auto
94,000kms
New 2 year MVI upon sale
4 new tires May 2010
Paint August 2010
Headliner Sept 2010
Since Sept 2007, new gas tank, radiator, valve cover gaskets, wiper motor, belts, hoses, battery, some brake & fuel lines, headlight switch and headlights.
Car is stored every winter, comes with original bill of sale, mileage is documented, 3rd owner.
This car is VERY solid and the interior is in great shape.

$7100

Car is located in Halifax. Phone calls only please (evenings & weekends). Emails will not be replied to. This is a private sale. Thanks

902 880 9491

0834lh4_20.jpg

5803jhm_20.jpg

8492ghg_20.jpg

8070g8n_20.jpg

8458e7d_20.jpg

7900154_20.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Good Looking car....good luck with the sale...remember to be patient...sometimes it takes a very long time until the right person finds it

yhzrt

Reaction score
Thanks guys, really appreciate it. The car is soild. It was never a rust bucket and has been stored every winter. The car works well, as with any older car, it always needs a little something here or there, but its never let me down. I'm selling it because of life and because I want to get my Duster on the road. I've had the Diplomat now since Sept 2007.

yhzrt

Reaction score
Reduced, $6900 obo.

Car has had all 4 head lights replaced since it was posted.

yhzrt

Reaction score
Winter storage is approaching and I would like to have this car sold before then. I have lowered to the price to a more realistic one. I am asking $4000 for the Diplomat now. The car still works great and looks great, but I would like to see it go to a good home and get my Duster on the road by spring.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Winter storage is approaching and I would like to have this car sold before then. I have lowered to the price to a more realistic one. I am asking $4000 for the Diplomat now. The car still works great and looks great, but I would like to see it go to a good home and get my Duster on the road by spring.
Good deal for someone...I already have three with another one I am picking up on the 1st otherwise I would take it.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yep. Here in Ontario the smog gestapo (in their infinite tree hugging wisdom) changed the rules from 20 years to anything 88 and newer. 88 and up gets the sniff test for life. Nice car though. Good luck with it.

Jonno

Reaction score
Likely being in Windsor hasn't helped the red car with the economy there.
For sure that thing is worth $600 to someone local to it.

inmywj

Reaction score
Those wheels were introduced in 80 or 81 and ran until 83. They were optional on the Cordoba, Mirada, LeBaron and on the 82/83 New Yorker. I have seen a few R bodies with them, but I am not sure if they were options or if people put them on. I like them on the right car. I really think they look great on a J body.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Oh beautiful car. If this were closer, I'd be having a conversation with the wife right now. Good luck with the sale (or maybe it's already sold).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back