4spd Carpets

res1vw21

Reaction score
So I have a repop 4spd carpet for the green car ('78) in black but for the SC clone I was thinking about putting in a tan/brown 4spd carpet.

Here is a pic of the interior I am going to use in the SC, it's the original interior out of my '78 and in almost perfect condition.

I am also looking for another set of plain door panels as I just sold the spare set I had to Rob right before I bought the SC. (not a huge rush because I have the nice SE ones out of my '78 that will work for the time being)

Anyway I guess what I am trying to ask is does anyone know where I can get a tan/brown 4spd carpet? I tried emailing the people who are advertising on the bay with no luck.....

r1.JPG

r2.JPG

res1vw21

Reaction score
Seems like everyone I have talked to says no we don't make 4spd carpets. Hmmmm would a '76 duster 4spd carpet work? How about something from say a challenger?

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Seems like everyone I have talked to says no we don't make 4spd carpets. Hmmmm would a '76 duster 4spd carpet work? How about something from say a challenger?
I had a 75 Duster four speed...the hump isn't the same..I don't remember a shifter pad to the left of the tranny tunnel..

res1vw21

Reaction score
yha I know the A body and F body humps aren't the same, just wondering what might fit.... ( Remember I got my '71 340 4spd swinger)

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
yha I know the A body and F body humps aren't the same, just wondering what might fit.... ( Remember I got my '71 340 4spd swinger)
I might take mine out next year when I blow my car apart for a complete paint job...if I do what do you think the chance that Legendary or Auto Custom Carpets would like to use it to mold up some new ones?

res1vw21

Reaction score
no idea. I have a brand new 4spd carpet I bought a few years ago but it's for the green car and it's black........

ramenth

Reaction score
Got a good upholstery shop near you? I've got a guy here who can sew carpet sets, any grain, any color that's available, for just a little more than most carpet sets are selling new.

harley

Reaction score
all i get is a busy signal, no reply on the email.

Back