SOLD 76-77 Aspen Sedan SE Parting

Status
Not open for further replies.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parted for some specific parts I needed but there is much good left. Semi arid desert car its whole life.

Great interior parts, trim,doors, rails, pans...ect. Please PM me if anything needed. Will only usps to USA.

Edit... For things needed to be picked up it would be my farm in far North Western Kansas. Its 15 miles east of the Colorado line and 15 miles south of the Nebraska line. About a hour south of I-80 and and a bit more then and hour north of I-70.

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Sorry about the confusion... was not thinking this am. Will correct my first post.

For things needed to be picked up it would be my farm in far North Western Kansas. Its 15 miles east of the Colorado line and 15 miles south of the Nebraska line. About a hour south of I-80 and and a bit more then and hour north of I-70.

For things like the doors id prefer to sell all 4 doors complete in one shot. All four doors are rust free and even seals are in great shape and even the lower secondary seals are present and nice. But if nothing comes of that then I can gut them if needed.

76Aspen6pk

Reaction score
I could use the chrome for around the pull straps on the inside top of the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back