76 Volare Premier Survivor Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUSTERB'D

Reaction score
Contact seller
Car has only 55k miles, I am second owner,318 auto w/ console ,has new tires, headliner and fenders as it never had the "recall" fenders put on, all else is original, still have old fenders to go with it as well as orig. wire hubcaps, rare color combo spifire orange w/ white top and interior, trunk and interior are very good, have many pics if interested email me at mickcampbell@myfairpoint.net, asking $4995 OBRO , delivery may be possible

volare.jpg

Last edited:

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Nice ride! and you are gett'n rid of her...........why! She will be a nice find!

Where's my wallet...........

DUSTERB'D

Reaction score
If not sold locally within the next few weeks it will be going to Mopars at Etown if anybody would like to look at it there, could possibly deliver, within a reasonable range if needed, and add says OBRO.

DUSTERB'D

Reaction score
Gorgeous car! I've always wanted one of these, but I already have 6 cars! And you're not far away.
Thanks very much, I just sold the car to a older gentlemen a couple of towns over from me, he lives just a few miles from where the original dealer was located, don't think it has ever left this area, and apppears it won't once again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back