slant6billy

Reaction score
For Bobby 3.PNG
For bobby 2.PNG
For Bobby1.PNG

Watch For Bobby | Prime Video

slant6billy

Reaction score
Look's like Kevin and me roaming around with a Mr Microphone yelling "Hey good look'n, we'll be back to pick you up later"

slant6billy

Reaction score
My wife asked if that was me riding shotgun when she saw the bandanna
100_4270.JPG

DCAspen

Reaction score
Lookin' real gansta'........double uppa comma

XfbodyX

Reaction score
For the ones who dont have amazon or access to this vid can it be explained?

Is it about a car, a person? Whats the story line? What gives. The pics the OP posted are intriguing.... details please.

There are several short vids with semi formal production with F-s in them, all cool as heck.

It would be cool to see if there was enough verifiable info on the GC Runner for a vid or the DB Cooper Runner even.

Many noteworthy F over the years.

slant6billy

Reaction score
For the ones who dont have amazon or access to this vid can it be explained?

Is it about a car, a person? Whats the story line? What gives. The pics the OP posted are intriguing.... details please.

There are several short vids with semi formal production with F-s in them, all cool as heck.

It would be cool to see if there was enough verifiable info on the GC Runner for a vid or the DB Cooper Runner even.

Many noteworthy F over the years.
So DC Aspen can give the story line of that movie his car was used. It was pretty tragic from what I could tell.

I prefer F body mopars in more satire and comedy fun like this commercial for Ruffles Honey mustard Chips:

Duke5A

Reaction score
So DC Aspen can give the story line of that movie his car was used. It was pretty tragic from what I could tell.

I prefer F body mopars in more satire and comedy fun like this commercial for Ruffles Honey mustard Chips:

Damn it, now I want a bomb defusing sloth in my crew.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Since we cant get no info/explination on the op-s vid. Here is a good one the now debunked probably parted fender tag error 4 speed SC.

The ruffles one is pretty cool.

Aspen500

Reaction score
My internet SUCKS. Can't get ANY video to play tonight, not even choppy and piece by piece (play a few seconds, "buffer" and load for 30 seconds, play a few more seconds...). Grumble, complain, moan:(:mad::confused:

DCAspen

Reaction score
OK fellas ,Plot of the short movie is about a young boy caught in the crossfire of a drug gang related shootout,A year later his sister commits suicide to be with her brother.The father seeks revenge and kills the gang member who took out his son,then kills himself.

DCAspen

Reaction score
My car was in the short film by shit luck.I got a call about my 1970 340 Dart Swinger I had for sale on facebook.The director told me he needed a car for his film and wanted a bright colored car,after a short conversation with him I told him about my T-Top 77 R/T and sent him a photo.For what he needed in his film the 77 R/T fit the bill.So the next morning off I went for the next 5 hours while they filmed.Like I said before,kinda shit luck but a once in a lifetime opportunity I couldn't pass up.A very fun time and met some super nice people.
046.JPG
kp photo 010.JPG

DCAspen

Reaction score
I finally sold my 340 Dart and now its time to start on my 1980 Aspen build .......been waiting along time for this.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Thank you for explaining that and congrats on the sale of your A body to hammer down on the 80 F.

Very odd dark tale but who could pass up an experience like you described.

You dont have thing for yellow cars, maybe o_O

DCAspen

Reaction score
I have 3 yellow cars,oops 2 yellow cars,Selling the Dart was a nice big payday.I should be good to build the Aspen.Full build on that car coming soon.A couple home improvement projects to tackle and off we go,Been waiting a long time and collected a lot parts for the build.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yeah, that plot and story is way dark. Not the two dudes who crash their car into the Goodwill donation box to get new clothes, then go for icecream.

Duke5A

Reaction score
I finally sold my 340 Dart and now its time to start on my 1980 Aspen build .......been waiting along time for this.

I really do think you made the right choice there. Your t-top F is just a damn sexy car, especially compared to the Dart. Better lines altogether. What are your plans for the build? Going to make a build thread?

Back