FOR SALE 78 petty aspen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myidwastook

Reaction score
Contact seller
I traded for this aspen a month or so ago and figured I'd probably just list it to see if anyone was interested. It is pretty much stock, auto on floor with console. Will need restored. I'll put a listing price for 10K on here just because it says I have to put a price. If your interested just call and we can negotiate a real price

IMG_20160114_180443_2781.jpg

Myidwastook

Reaction score
The car is at my brothers house. He's my mechanic. If you want pictures just send me a pm or whatever and I'll put you in touch with him and he will get you all kinds of them

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but 10,000 is too much. That missing grill and rust on the hood kills that asking price.

Myidwastook

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but 10,000 is too much. That missing grill and rust on the hood kills that asking price.
Oh I know it's way to high. I had no idea what the car was worth when I posted it. It just made me put a price. I'd take about half that

MoparQueen

Reaction score
It's a volare. Apologies, I put the wrong info
I traded for this aspen a month or so ago and figured I'd probably just list it to see if anyone was interested. It is pretty much stock, auto on floor with console. Will need restored. I'll put a listing price for 10K on here just because it says I have to put a price. If your interested just call and we can negotiate a real price
Is it
is it possible to get a good picture of the fender tag to see the option codes

Myidwastook

Reaction score
Pm sent to you mopar queen
--- Post updated ---
$5000 package deal for petty car and 76 roadrunner
--- Post updated ---
You guys are tough... listening to offers, make me one
--- Post updated ---
3000 for the 43 car
--- Post updated ---
$2000