SOLD 78 Volare, final part-out sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Reaction score
Just wondering if someone has bought the fresh air boxes and cables. If you sent me a PM I don't know how to retrieve it. Thanks again

The driver side fresh air box is sold. I do have the passenger side but it's on the heater box and I was intending to sell that as a unit. The fresh air box is intact with good cables and a working door.

I'm going to be out of town for a few days, leaving in an hour or so. I will take a better look at this when I get back on Saturday.

As far as a PM goes, if you want to see if you have one, when you log onto the forum look at the top right corner of your page. You should see your logon, then an inbox. Click on that, and your PM's will show. Click on the message and you can converse with the other party off-line. I will send you a test message to play with.

Bob the Builder

Reaction score
The driver side fresh air box is sold. I do have the passenger side but it's on the heater box and I was intending to sell that as a unit. The fresh air box is intact with good cables and a working door.

I'm going to be out of town for a few days, leaving in an hour or so. I will take a better look at this when I get back on Saturday.

As far as a PM goes, if you want to see if you have one, when you log onto the forum look at the top right corner of your page. You should see your logon, then an inbox. Click on that, and your PM's will show. Click on the message and you can converse with the other party off-line. I will send you a test message to play with.
Thanks, have a good trip

halfafish

Reaction score
Hey buddy I'll take the wiper arms oh, I actually only need the blade parts I know they said they need refills but right now I got a crappy plastic ones. But I'll take the whole mess ship to 60631 send me your PayPal info thanks

@james legg, please check your PM's, I'm trying to get in touch with you.

the_fatman

Reaction score
I'm looking for these halfafish would not let me send to you privately for some reason

Screenshot_20200716-013628_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200716-013642_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back