78 volare premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
Contact seller
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...10151596632688485.1073741825.798318484&type=1
+/- 85k miles, auto on floor, buckets, 318. AC car (needs updated). Tagged, daily driver, recently painted (not well) ... Very drive able, very easy on the eyes. Turn key, needs nothing to cruise. Interior near flawless. No leaks, no smoke. Currently on 18" ARtorq thrusts, ... I'll keep those for my next mopar. Will come with original "14 sport rally's. located in southern delaware. Come by and test drive. $5500

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
image.jpg
hope this works

image.jpg

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not happy with it just yet, which is why I'd rather sell it now before I spend a bunch of money on it. If I keep it, I plan to put a 71 dart front end on it, repaint, and build a monstrous 340. My wife hates it, though, because the seats don't recline and the AC doesn't work ... But those things aren't even ony to-do list. So, putting money in it has become more and more difficult as my wife pushes me to get something already done. :(

Greg55_99

Reaction score
71 Dart front end? How you gonna do that? Just curious.

Greg

kkritsilas

Reaction score
it may be bit more involved than a little fabrication, considering the Volare used the transverse torsion bar front suspension, and the A bodies used the longitudinal torsion bar front suspension. The frame rails on the Volare weren't designed to hold torsion bars, and I'm pretty sure that the front wheel knuckles and possibly other suspension pieces will need to e modified or replaced.

Kostas

Last edited:

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
it may be bit more involved than a little fabrication, considering the Volare used the transverse torsion bar front suspension, and the A bodies used the longitudinal torsion bar front suspension. The frame rails on the Volare weren't designed to hold torsion bars, and I'm pretty sure that the front wheel knuckles and possibly other suspension pieces will need to e modified or replaced.

Kostas

Don't see it . All I see is sheet metal being hung .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back