Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Last edited:

efriedrich

Reaction score
Man I would be on that sweet lookin two door like slow on a chevy.

Jonno

Reaction score
Keep in mind, mine WAS a grandma grocery getter. I painted the rims and put doggies on it. Big difference.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the Halo roof and opera window treatment. That is harder to switch out than the rims and caps.

Looking at the roof this one could have been a "Medallion" option package.

Having said that if this one was closer, and the price was reasonable, I'd be thinking about it.

Ideally I would want a no vinyl roof stripper two door with the leaning tower of power as motivation, and just to show how uncreative I am, would put on cop rims and caps!

Frank, I'll find you an Impie FS complete with cassette tapes if you find me one of these! :icon_salut:

efriedrich

Reaction score
Are those two doors more common up north because they are very scarce in these parts, ya kinda take what you get if the price is right. Mine was a Medallion but I didnt mind for what i paid. Once I started looking for a two door I only found a few across the entire country on craigslist, I just got lucky mine was only a few hours from my house.

Last edited:

Eastyorker

Reaction score
There are a few up here near Toronto. Last summer there was a nice Diplomat that we looked at. Lady was asking I think $3500 for it.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
There are a few up here near Toronto. Last summer there was a nice Diplomat that we looked at. Lady was asking I think $3500 for it.

Yep, it was a white 78 Dippy 2 door. Absolutely mint. She was asking $2500. That was quite a while ago. I'd have to do some digging to see if I even have her number still.

Eastyorker

Reaction score
If you can find it post it on here. Maybe we can find it a good home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back