FOR SALE '79 Lebaron Coupe For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm not excited about it, but I'm placing my 1979 Lebaron on the block...

Typical in equipment, but somewhat atypical with regard to mileage and condition as far as I know, it's got 79,3XX original miles and it shows.

318/904, 7.25" rear. This is a good, quality, driver-condition car and all the stuff you need to make it a DD are in place and working: lights, signals, brake lights etc are all working.
The Lean Burn has been bypassed and converted to HEI, although the 2bbl carb remains. I can include a 625 cfm Street Demon if we reach a deal. This car passed OR's über-strict DEQ (Department of Environmental Quality) emissions testing just a few mos ago... almost unheard of for a car of this age (req'd in my area for ALL '75-up vehicles... super archaic. Most people spring for Specialty plates to circumvent this requirement or sell the vehicle... that's exactly how I got such a smokin' deal on my '76 F150)
Anyway, back on topic...
The a/c has been professionally converted to R134 and blows ice-cold on demand and the heater core has been replaced... almost worth the price by itself.
This is a west coast car with no rust save for a few spots of surface crud inside of the trunk lid... probably from condensation over the years.
The interior has newer carpet and upholstery, done in tan tweed... very nice.
I'll be back to post some pics tomorrow, but this is the car, the one in my avatar:
20181213_120915.jpg

I'm going to ask $3500 when I put it on Ebay with a lower reserve... quite a bit lower. I just wanted to offer it here to the FMJ faithful before I put it on sale "for real".

As I said, this is a clean "driver" which is exactly why I bought it... go out, start the car, drive the car, make it to work on time. No drama, no daily tinkering. Just a cool old car.

Thanks for looking,
Jonny Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back