80 Aspen R/T on Craigslist in Raleigh - $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

83Imp

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. Please reply to ad:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/3516024083.html

"This is a rare opportunity. I'm selling 1 of 285 total production aspen r/t. Matching numbers all the way around. Auto on the floor with console, a/c, bucket seats, magnum wheels. The car was on the road last year and driven very little. There is a host of new parts including tires, front and rear brakes, front calipers, gas tank and sending unit, fuel pump, radiator, alt., plugs, wires, power brake booster and master cylinder, front and rear shocks. The car runs and drives great. The Y pipe on the exhaust needs to be repaired. Asking price is 2500.00 with parts car. For more information call 919-868-5313."

kitcar43

Reaction score
the pics he has are a couple years old i had new pics of car about a year ago and it is covered in surface rust it has been sanded to bare metal on the top and hood and left out in the weather.and he has stayed at the 2500.00 dollar price ,i was going to buy it until he sent me the new pictures.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
kitcar43...you should buy it and then take it to Barrett-Jackson. It'll fetch top dollar when you market it as having "Patina."

kitcar43

Reaction score
if patina is worth alot then i am already a millionare with all my junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back