80 aspen sedan delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitcar43

Reaction score
Contact seller
icon1.png
80 dodge aspen wagon
i am relisting this one off 80 aspen wagon it has been converted into a sedan delivery ,someone did a excellent job filling the rear doors and side windows in it has a louvered hood vega taillights it needs someone to take it under their wing and give it the justice it deserves i have a slant six drivetrain that goes with it that includes k member and complete drivetrain the motor has 45,000 miles it is a 78 model motor only issue with motor is the exhaust manifold is busted other than that the motor ran great and the trans shifted good,everything is there to put this car together,i just dont have the time to work on it , it will need the frame on the left side patched , my intention was to rat rod it but i am not that crazy about rat rods .car is located in woodbine ky 40771 i am asking 800.00 for car and all the parts i have with it ,the cop wheels on the car dont go with it ,it will have 14 inch keystones on it for transportation ,if someone wanted the cop wheels 200.00 more dollars would buy them. pm me or call 606-309-0468 thanks my name is Frankie.​

80 wagon frame.jpg

80 wagon front.jpg

80 wagon inside rear.jpg

80 wagon inside.jpg

80 wagon k member.jpg

80 wagon left front.jpg

80 wagon louvered hood.jpg

80 wagon rear.jpg

80 wagon right side.jpg

wagon keystones.jpg

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Doesn't look bad from a distance . Look like you represent the car well . $800 seems to be a good deal , especially with the Keystones on it . Keystones would make a pile of turds look good . JMO . Best of luck selling it .

slant6billy

Reaction score
I saw one a few years ago on ebay. What I can't remember was if it started out as a wagon? Just to recall, it looked like a supercoupe grafted to a wagon roof. I can't remember if the doorglass had frame like a wagon or sedan. I just remember the supercoupe colors on the sedan delivery F-body. About the same time, my cousin finished Radiology school and was looking to dump her 79 volare wagon. I had wanted to grab it at the 200 dollars she was askingfor a very metal non rusted car. Super6 auto brown color. Man, if I could go back in time. what a missed opportunity! This 80 would be a cool groceries getter though.

kitcar43

Reaction score
i had it for sale once before a kid wanted to buy it and put a chivey motor in it i backed out and took it to the farm for 2 years brought it back home to put together when i got all the slant six drivetrain ,seems like the other projects always take priority over it so decided to try to sell again with the drivetrain ,hope the chivey guy doesnt show back up.:sad1:

kitcar43

Reaction score
that is the reason i bought this wagon because of the one supercoupe on ebay it had the same thing done to it as mine it had all the supercoupe stuff on it i tried to contact the seller of it to buy he would not return emails.he did that with everything he listed .

slant6billy

Reaction score
It is truely amazing the car companies either never build cool stuff like this or stop making anything that is cool. Take the Dodge Rampage/ Plymouth Scamp- only a 2 year run and really cool car (or truck). The Late Magnum Wagon 2005 - 2008: very cool clam door rear hatch and an SRT version. The jerkoffs at Chrysler felt it would hurt the sales of the new Durango and other shit box vehicles, so they canned a very cool car. Some of the concept cars: Plymouth Pronto, Dodge Sidewinder, Chrysler Norseman, Chrysler Turbine proves these guys are really into there craft, but some suit in marketing manages to screw the pooch. Mopars have design cues in them that set them apart. Their current cars need to stop trying to be like Nissan or GM. I really need to get another mopar with cool body lines.... like an itch I can't seem to scratch. If Kentucky wasn't a half day drive for me, I'd have to take a drive to scope out this wagon. Plus, I don't have already enough vehicles to wrench on - really! Not enough time in the day to enjoy all that wrenching on mopars.

kitcar43

Reaction score
price of car has dropped to 600.00 i have alot of parts that go with this car hate to see it sit outside another winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back