FOR SALE 80 Mirada wheels, cones, caps already redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregs70

Reaction score
Contact seller
Had these on my Road Runner, buyer had his own wheels so these are for sale. I got them out of a boneyard 15 years ago and had four them machined, painted, and clear coated. The cones are nice and the four chrome and black caps were NOS when I installed them and have maybe 3,000 miles on them if that. I have three more that are not refinished, one with a good spare. $500 firm for all seven. I'll be at the April Mid-Ohio Mopars swap,and travel for work so can deliver to Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, etc. PM with questions.

one.JPG

one number.JPG

one peeling.JPG

back.JPG

second.JPG

whole set.JPG

Last edited:

Brion S.

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing one wheel, dome and cap for my restoration. My 80 Mirada is undergoing a partial restoration (not to show car conditions) to driver condition and I would like one of these to complete that part of the restoration.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Bump, nice set of forged aluminum wheels.
Brion, notice the valve stem is located right next to the flat surface. The back of a forged rim is smooth, cast has ribs.....

Brion S.

Reaction score
Miradamegacab, thanks for the information. I have the forged wheels with the valve stem right next to the flat surface. I am hopeing to find one more for the complete set.

gregs70

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing one wheel, dome and cap for my restoration. My 80 Mirada is undergoing a partial restoration (not to show car conditions) to driver condition and I would like one of these to complete that part of the restoration.
--- Post updated ---
Not interested in breaking up the set of the four done wheels, sorry. Tell me what to look for on one of the unrestored wheels and I would be open to selling one of those for you to have restored.

As mentioned in the original post, I am taking them to a swap meet in two weeks. Mid-Ohio Mopars annual swap meet, indoors and out, April 16th and 17th, Buckeye Event Center, 624 Henry Street in Dalton, Ohio. It is east of Wooster near I-77.

Brion S.

Reaction score
Greg, I understand about the set and I was interested in one of the non-set wheels. I have the forged wheels (with the valve stem right next to the flat area at the base of the spokes) and that is what I am seeking. I don't think I will be able to make the Mid-Ohio show due to prior engagement. If you have a forged wheel I am interested. Thanks.

gregs70

Reaction score
OK, I'll take a look at the spares and let you know.
--- Post updated ---
Got pics of the spares. One bare wheel has a lot of curb rash on the lip, but one is pretty nice. The valve stem hole goes right up to the flat part, it looks like. PM me and I can sent pics.
--- Post updated ---
Sent pics of the bare wheels to Brion. I would be willing to sell the spares separately. Oh, yeah, the cones were also NOS when I installed them - I saw the factory stick on one of them.
--- Post updated ---
Sold one unrestored wheel. Still have the four restored ones, one nice unrestored with a spare tire on it, and one unrestored with road rash. $600 delivered to Carlisle.

barnfind

Reaction score
What are you asking on 4 restored wheels?

gregs70

Reaction score
SOLD! Local guy found an 80 Mirada CMX t-top barn find. Loved the wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back