80 Volare grille for 20 bucks with blinkers & taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
Heck, I want to buy it and I don't even have a 80 F-Body, Lol.
I can't believe people here are not climbing over each other
to get to that deal. Must not be many 80 models here.

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
80's dont get much respect. I like them myself

09052011 007.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
At Wagonmaster, did that come like that with the blacked out grille with chrome outers. I like that. The 80 Volare and Aspen have almost an Austrailian look. Some of the Aussie only mopars have that big square single headlamp on either side. Some of the Aussie Valiants, Cudas, and Challengers. I keep my eye out for the local 80 F body wagon going for cheap as my next sidebuild. Really any mopar wagon right now locally for a few hundred would feed my fix and keep me from scratch'n. Still, I may just call this guy today and grab the grille and hold until someone who needs it rather than this guy tossing it away (which at the rate of 20 bucks- it is looking bad for those moparts staying out of the trashcan.

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
I masked it off and painted it that way. To me its a little more classy than the full blackout. (I also put early model bumpers on)

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
At Wagonmaster, did that come like that with the blacked out grille with chrome outers. I like that. The 80 Volare and Aspen have almost an Austrailian look. Some of the Aussie only mopars have that big square single headlamp on either side. Some of the Aussie Valiants, Cudas, and Challengers. I keep my eye out for the local 80 F body wagon going for cheap as my next sidebuild. Really any mopar wagon right now locally for a few hundred would feed my fix and keep me from scratch'n. Still, I may just call this guy today and grab the grille and hold until someone who needs it rather than this guy tossing it away (which at the rate of 20 bucks- it is looking bad for those moparts staying out of the trashcan.

You have the right idea there.
You can't loose at that price.
Someone will need it sooner
or later. And the wagon you
find may be a 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back