80's private police fleet for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
He says "I can email photos of the vehicles.". What, does he just say "just kidding, no I won't" when he gets a request?!

It's too bad he won't sell one at a time, instead of package deal only. I'll bet they'd all be sold by now if he's asking $27k for all 10 vehicles plus the extra equipment.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Probably wants to talk with someone first. I've had quite a run of CraigsList experiences lately where the "seller" won't return calls, emails, nothing. The ad stays up, and is even modified, so I know they're there, but they just don't get back to me. Or won't provide more info. Really motivated sellers!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
He's asking stupid money and then wants the buyer to play phone tag with me paying long distance fees, only to ask him to email pics.

How do I know they aren't all just 'Michigan Mush' at this point?

72Dodge

Reaction score
Yeah, I much prefer to start a deal over email myself. Just due to my own and other people's odd schedules and such.

I never understand why people don't just post pics in the ads to begin with. They could weed out most of the back and forth BS with people who are just going to end up not being interested anyway. Makes it easier for both potential buyers and the seller.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I could be a buyer if it was dream stuff to me.

Let a M sit, there goes the brakes, batteries, and possible sub frame mush times 20 sounds like a losing deal.
Haven't talked mice and bad gas yet either.

Push bars and cages in quantity would be nice, but all other cop stuff is 'meh'
Still can get spot lights, roof lights, ect from other sellers.

Now if they are in climate control, started/maintained and not rusting in a barn, it might be closer to asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back