81 imperial on craigslist $650.00 Pigeon Mich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdaddy

Reaction score
Contact seller
I seen this on CL, hope no one minds if I post a few cars I see for the FMJ lovers only

Project Car!! This is a 1981 Chrysler Imperial. It is "Spice Tan" in color. Only 338 cars of this color were made in 1981, and 50 in 1982 so it is a very rare car. It has a Mark Cross leather trim interior. It has power windows, power locks, power seats, power mirrors, rear window defrost, premium sound system with an amp for the rear speakers. It also has air conditioning, inter-mittent wipers, cruise control, the original am/fm 8track tape player, 15 inch Snow flake rims, and a built in garage door opener. This car has around 80,000 original miles on it. It has a 318 v8 with Chrysler's 1981 version of fuel injection on it. This car was my daily driver until the fuel system stopped working. I believe the in-tank fuel pump has quit working. Due to how rare these cars are, finding parts for them can be very difficult. I no longer have the time to put into trying to fix it. The car has been sitting now for about 10 months. Due to sitting the battery has run down and one of the rear brakes froze up. Car will have to be put on a trailer or flatbed to be moved. The tires have about 20% tread left and have never gone flat. Again this car is not currently running, and will have to be hauled away. This could be a great project car for someone who would like a very rare classic car to enjoy. Please respond with an email.

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/3897349636.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back