81 lebaron 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you I have been indisposed helping family move, I don't want to jerk you around I am interested but I was waiting for some more disposable income I hope it goes to a good home.

furyfrank

Reaction score
To bad you are missing out on a really nice car and at a very good price. And close by so no shipping.

furyfrank

Reaction score
The guy I was dealing with in new York ,before he lost his job I was going to work with.He was going to give me a deposit and I was willing to keep the car for a couple of months until he got the rest of the money. Like I said I would prefer it to go to somebody that likes these cars. I am not in a rush to sell it and can wait until the weather cools down and take it to some car shows and get a lot more money for it.

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
Ok, If you are going to keep it for a while longer I should have the room (I have to sell a few projects of my own :happy8:) and scraped together enough money by September or October? If that's alright with you?

furyfrank

Reaction score
Ok, If you are going to keep it for a while longer I should have the room (I have to sell a few projects of my own :happy8:) and scraped together enough money by September or October? If that's alright with you?

I have the car without a deposit the car is on the open market, If you have the money and I still have the car then we can deal. With a deposit I will hold the car with a pickup date. That is the best I can do, also what kind of projects do you have ? The reason I say this is somebody could come along with my full asking price and without a deposit I would have no choice but to sell it.

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
Ok that's fine it is your car after all. Whatever happens, happens. When it comes to projects I have another Volvo, and a few motorcycles I need to get rid of. I hope you find a good buyer if I can't snag it.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I just thought I would bring this very nice car to the top. Had a couple of reply's from a few members that turned out to be a waste of my time. It is really ashamed that I have not got more response about this car being that it is so nice. I guess I will wait and maybe put it on craigslist and have some dummy buy it and run it into the ground, but if that is the way it is so be it. Like I said you will have to look high and low to find a nicer one for this price.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
If you're not in a hurry let it ride.
The market isn't there right now.
There's one member who I won't mention who practically gave his car away.
Sit tight and get a good price and a good buyer.
Otherwise you might get chump change and some loser will wreck it.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I am not in a hurry to sell it and right now where I live the temp is up so I am laying back but where everyone else lives it is summer so I figure it would be a good time to sell it. In sept the temp goes down and there are a lot of local car shows weekly. As a matter of fact I have a line on a 77 lebaron , not as nice but rustfree. I just thought to find this nice of a car with this paint combo somebody would be interested

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm totally interested.....
But money and space dictates otherwise.
I don't think interest is the problem...
I'm sure more than a few of us would like to have it but like myself can't pull it off right now.

I also remember another member who isn't on much now sold his gorgeous Fifth with a sweet 360 (I believe) for dirt compared to what it should have gone for.....but that's the thing.....in a market as narrow as ours sellers aren't falling out of trees......so your options are wait for the right buyer for your car or dump it at a loss to a guy who might put those ridiculous homey wheels on it and eventually sell it to his buddy for a pool table and then his buddy will derby it.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I will keep it before I give it away. It is sitting on the side of my house behind a gate on concrete with a good car cover. I listed it here and on dippy and have not tried to list it on craigslist. If I don't sell it here I will wait until it cools down and take it to the local car shows. Thanks for the conversation.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Just thought I would add something, before I moved to Az I use to live in Ohio. The best thing about a Az car is working underneath them and removing parts without a blowtorch and a hammer using just a wrench to remove parts and no rust to hold everything together, such a pleasure to work on them.

furyfrank

Reaction score
another picture

S2010008.JPG

Here is a picture of the headliner

S2010008.JPG

furyfrank

Reaction score
I have a 81 lebaron which is very nice, it is a 4 door and I believe it is the medallion, This car is so original it is hard to believe. It has full power and no rust ( az car ) Had a few electrical problems but they are solved. Somebody was looking for one and I PM them but never got a response. I am asking $1400.00 for it but am a little flexable on price. The car is located in the Phoenix,Az area. Will help with shipping ( loading it ). PM me and we can talk. Also the car has a clear title.View attachment 5303View attachment 5304View attachment 5305View attachment 5306View attachment 5307View attachment 5308View attachment 5309also the pictures where taken today 3-14 2014 Also have the original owners manual
This area is getting boring so I thought I would bring this beautiful car back to the top of the list.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I can't believe nobody has jumped on that.
If it was close enough it would be mine.
Believe me I am just as surprised as you, went over to the dippy board and I don't think anyone over there has any money or only want police cars.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Believe me I am just as surprised as you, went over to the dippy board and I don't think anyone over there has any money or only want police cars.

If it wasn't the same cost of the car or more to get it here I'd be in.
The market sucks right now across the board.
If you have the room I'd sit on it till you get your price.
It's easily worth that.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Like I said it is sitting on the side of my house on concrete and a good car cover.

furyfrank

Reaction score
This forum seems like it needs some action so I thought I would bring my car to the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back