81 lebaron 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's raising the price when it goes into the auction that's coming to town not here. And why not?....a whole new crop of potential buyers. People normally go to the auction with the intent to buy something so why not slap something like $2000 which is still a fair asking price. Then if he wheels and deals and walks away with $1500 or more he's still doing better than if he had have sold it here....nothing wrong with that IMO....
Thankyou

furyfrank

Reaction score
Eh, playing pricing games is never a good strategy... Just my thoughts, but that said - goodluck
I am not playing games I never raised the price on this site, but with the auctions in town it creates a different ballgame. I think the color combo will help it.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Yeah, good-luck with that, but raising the price on a car that has been on the market for a long time, is not the smart choice.

My dad had a house on the market for 6 months with no offers. Realtor said to lower price, dad raised it 50k and it sold for full asking price. The Moral is, if you price something for junk value, you attract people looking for junk.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My dad had a house on the market for 6 months with no offers. Realtor said to lower price, dad raised it 50k and it sold for full asking price. The Moral is, if you price something for junk value, you attract people looking for junk.

Very true.
Implied value counts for something.
Besides....I think Frank was selling it that low hoping a member would get it.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Good move Frank,Whole bunch of new buyers coming to town,Good luck and let us know what happens.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Thought I would bring this back to the top hoping that a member is interested I would hate to sell it to somebody that would drive it into the ground.

lowbudget

Reaction score
Nice car Frank I can't believe it hasn't sold. The cost of a cut rate plane ticket and drive it home. I would be all over it if I didn't already have the Fifth that I got from you. I almost have the Fifth Avenue done. It gets sequential tail lights, lean burn delete, new opera lights, headlight relays and a new electric antenna this days off.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Well here we go again, thought I would refresh this ad. Find a nicer one I dare you.

S2010001.JPG

S2010002.jpg

S2010007.JPG

S2010006.JPG

randomguy

Reaction score
Bump for a nice car. Can't believe someone hasn't bought this to daily drive. I've looked at FWD Toronados, Buicks, and this is cheaper than those type of cars.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Sold the car locally and the guy loved it. You guys missed a real nice car.:crybaby2: If I find another one I doubt if I try to sell it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back