'81 LeBaron coupe for sale. $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMX

Reaction score
Unfortunately, nobody was interested in the LeBaron & it met "the fate". I wish someone could have found a use for it. Solid 2-door M-bodies aren't getting any easier to find...

P5210066.jpg

P5210067.jpg

P5210068.jpg

P5210070.jpg

P5210071.jpg

DCAspen

Reaction score
Is it still around,I could use those rear side marker lights.Been looking for a set for a while,80-81 only.

CMX

Reaction score
He got $172 for it at the scrap yard. The 4-speed pedals & floor tunnel were still in it too. The fender's & header panel/grille are still available if anyone's interested. He has a really nice '80 LeBaron Medallion grille for sale. You can contact my buddy at rallye1972@hotmail.com .

Last edited:

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
He got $172 for it at the scrap yard. The 4-speed pedals & floor tunnel were still in it too. The fender's & header panel/grille are still available if anyone's interested. He has a really nice "80 LeBaron Medallion grille for sale. You can contact my buddy at rallye1972@hotmail.com .

Gezz, I'd would have been on it, but too far away.:icon_hang:
People always are looking for M 4spd stuff too.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
He got $172 for it at the scrap yard. The 4-speed pedals & floor tunnel were still in it too. The fender's & header panel/grille are still available if anyone's interested. He has a really nice "80 LeBaron Medallion grille for sale. You can contact my buddy at rallye1972@hotmail.com .

Dang he shoulda cut the pedals and floor out too... maybe have cut it down to 170.00... I KNOW he coulda got his 2 bucks back pretty easily...lol

CMX

Reaction score
He's making another scrap run soon, so if anyone is interested in some cherry fenders & a hood for an M-body, now's the time to say you're interested, not after they're gone.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Ya, its too bad this one slipped underneath the radar, I would have liked to had the pedals and hump. Are F and M body pedals the same?

Last edited:

furyfrank

Reaction score
I refuse to answer to this thread on the grounds I might get banned.:angry2: I never send anything to the scrapyard unless it is rusted or smashed,

CMX

Reaction score
I refuse to answer to this thread on the grounds I might get banned.:angry2: I never send anything to the scrapyard unless it is rusted or smashed,

You & everyone else who read this thread had their chance to NOT send this one to the scrapyard, but nobody did anything about it. Crickets chirped for 19 days with nobody making any comment until it was gone...

Guess what...this wasn't just a car that got junked, it was someone’s pride & joy. Their labor of love until falling on hard times required that they part with it. It was listed here in hope that a fellow enthusiast would be interested before resorting to scrap. No offers...not even an inquiry, so save your scowl for someone else.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Any chance of getting the pedals back? Looks like he has good access to the yard.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Thats kind of the way it works CMX. People want stuff, an ad comes up with said stuff, and nobody says anything until its gone. Then complains that you should have done more. Ooooooh well!

CMX

Reaction score
Thats kind of the way it works CMX. People want stuff, an ad comes up with said stuff, and nobody says anything until its gone. Then complains that you should have done more. Ooooooh well!
I know, but it upsets me. I'm going through a similar situation with a Duster body I have for sale. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=185363 The very difficult decision was made to let the car go, so I put it up for sale at what I thought was a reasonable price, but nobody was interested. So I parted the car out & WAY surpassed what I was asking for the car. I predicted it would happen here with the LeBaron, & I'm sure it will happen with the Duster too. After it's gone, people will be outraged that a salvageable car was sent to the crusher...

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
After it's gone, people will be outraged that a salvageable car was sent to the crusher...

I understand your frustration about all the comments AFTER the fact, but the fact remains that 400 bux for literally a shell with no easy way to move it was a bit to much... I didnt click the CL link due to the fact that 1 I am NOT in the market for the parts that was maybe there and 2 I am not even close mileage wise. Ppl will always say woulda shoulda coulda, but dont.... Sorry to see it meet a fate thats so final, and that goes with ANY car thats older and has some value to SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE, but it just wasnt meant to be..

efriedrich

Reaction score
Hey CMX, I communicated with your buddy via email, seems like a good guy, looks like we will do business on some parts, thanks for the tip. He said he had problems with joining the site, hope he gets it figured out, we could use more FMJ enthusiasts on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back