82 Imperial Craigslist ad Bay City Mi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdaddy

Reaction score
Contact seller
I seen this on CL, hope no one minds if I post a few cars I see for the FMJ lovers only

This type of Imperial was only made 3 years and this is a Frank Sinatra Edition,One of 315 made. I do not drive it in the winter only in the summer. This is a rust free car from Los Vegas, NV . Car has been upgraded with a factory kit and was done at a dealership in Vegas. This is a everyday driver so not spotless but A1 for 30 years old and only 90000 miles on it. If intersted or want more information Please call [ Art at 989-922-3134 ] , NO Emails, Emails will be Deleted, PHONE CALLS ONLY. LOOKING FOR BEST CASH OFFER, and No car fax or kelly blue book because this car is 30 years old .

georad

Reaction score
That's my old Imperial. Sold it to a "friend" for 1500.00 in the nineties. Never did get paid. I did the conversion with one of the last factory kits available. Modified with 4bbl and Quadrajet carb. (Chrysler actually used Quadrajets in the late nineties.) Surprised after all these years he never painted the fender and nose I replaced (accident by prior owner). I still have the "FS" emblems that are missing.

My imp

Reaction score
A "friend" would give it back, or pay you after he sells the car (plus interest)!

georad

Reaction score
I might just end up getting it back. I contacted him and he is willing to bring it back to Nevada. I told him I would buy him a plane ticket back home. I was always sorry I got rid of that car, I set it up exactly the way I wanted it. Sold it to make room for a Delorean I purchased back them. What a money pit that POS was. Happy to sell that one.

Bigdaddy

Reaction score
wow, glad i posted this 4 u bud...
thats awesome if u can get it back. this guy has had this on craigslist for a few yrs
not to many people know what they are, i have a 83 cmx mirada, not many of them neither, i love old rare stuff

And very kewl to have a website to share our love of these old rides!

georad

Reaction score
Yea, glad I found this site, last time I owned these cars nobody was interested. Will have to make room though, already have an '81 Imperial and '82 Cordoba. Will post pix one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back