87 fury not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I look at that car and laugh what I have is far nicer and for about the same money and no rust, Oh I forgot the cost of shipping.:confused1:

slant6billy

Reaction score
I was going to head out with my neighbor. He buys, sells/ flips low dollar cars. I figure, fridge magnet, floor jack and a testdrive. I was thinking of going on OBO side if I even offer. I was thinking if it is less desirable due to condition, it is leverage for me to acquire it. I'd fear having a too nice car, sorry Frank. My anxiety would prefer something with some cosmetic issues. We'll take a drive at it and post some photos. I suspect it is less than perfect.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Hey Billy,I think all that flat black is pulling you in.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yep, something about that "in-primer" look. It looks like he has the tail lenses tinted as well. Seller states it was a daily driver. I could use a nice menacing Plymouth daily driver. Just got to get rid of those star wheels.... way to flashy. Cop wheels would set the proper tone on some 235 60s

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
As blasphemous as it would sound to some...you have no idea how many times I've thought about painting my Fifth flat black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back