A good wife story

slant6billy

Reaction score
A girl moved in around the block when I was 8 (some 35 years ago). Always like a sister to me. Ran into her a few years back (she's married and has a really cool husband). Their kids and my kids hang out and get along just great. Her hubby had a bad year last year- needed surgery for stomach and was out of work for 7 weeks. Unfortunately, this guy is NOT a mopar guy, but does appreciate the F coupes, Dusters and other mopars. He was actively searching for a mustang (V8 & Go fast fun). Money was the hold up. I'd get hubby to carshows and swapmeets. He was trolling the internet for that mustang. He almost got a few basket cases, that I talked him out of to the point he was not liking my opinion. Everytime he came close to getting a "project mustang" , his wife would give me the evil eye look and he and I were in deep shit.... like we just went to the topless bar and lost our paychecks. She calls me last week about a mustang her mother's friend has. The friend's son can no longer drive it in the snow we have been having. Skip to the good part: She talks to the mother and scores the mustang for 400 bucks for her hubby. Hence, she one good wife. My friend is a lucky bastard: good looking wife, that can cook a mean dinner, and she just got him his mustang.
Mark's Mutt 3.jpg
Mark's Mutt1.jpg
Mark's mutt2.jpg
Mark's Mutt4.jpg

Oh yeah, this car has 100K on the OD, but is a running driving car, with a perfect interior and minor usage wear on the body.

Mark's Mutt 3.jpg

Mark's Mutt1.jpg

Mark's mutt2.jpg

Mark's Mutt4.jpg

brotherGood

Reaction score
Yup. Around here that would be an easy flip for about $3000 at the minimum.

No doubt about that. I'd hold on to it for a month or so...then put it up for sale. It'd make a nice graduation present..lol

slant6billy

Reaction score
Lets just say, she was above my league of women and he is a really lucky guy. I went and dropped the trailer today in his driveway. We'll go get it tomorrow. He is not driving the stang since there is no point yet with the weather so, we'll trailer it home. Saves on the registration until Easter. Also,we can get a look underneath while it is up on the trailer.

Back