A Great Christmas Gift Idea For Dad In Law

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Every year my dear old father in law comes to stay with us over the Christmas holidays.....which is fine. We get along well and he's a great guy..... HOWEVER.... possibly because he's in his 70's he's not overly concerned with proper attire at times. Case in point. He goes to bed pretty early......say 9:30-10:00......so I kick back either with the missus or if she's working by myself and have a few wobbly pops......lo and behold dad comes out to use the facilities or get a drink of water........ in his wife beater and tighty whities! This is not a vision that's easily removed from your head...

So this year I've come up with the ultimate Christmas gift/solution....dad's getting flannel pajamas for Christmas!!!

Hell....it's worth a shot....I figure even if he doesn't like them he'll wear them just to be nice!

I hope this works! :icon_thumright:

slant6billy

Reaction score
sounds like he may suffer from hot flashes, so I recommend a light flannel or synthetic material. The old guy may reject being too warm. Still, also don't be drinking Ortleibs or other crap brew. the tighty whitey visual on the old guy may cause uncontrollable vometing.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
sounds like he may suffer from hot flashes, so I recommend a light flannel or synthetic material. The old guy may reject being too warm. Still, also don't be drinking Ortleibs or other crap brew. the tighty whitey visual on the old guy may cause uncontrollable vometing.

Good call man....
On both the lightweight and the crap beer.

(shudder)...........

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I think it was the side profile that got me........
Maybe the frontal........or........rear........oh hell I hope this works. :eusa_hand:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
lmfao oh man side profile thats hilarious:knob: if you catch what im trying to say ,lol,lol

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
and your underwear ha ha ha ,,i wish i could have seen your expression on your face ,it would be priceless

Duster80

Reaction score
Pictures please!! Drink more Strohdapops and you just might join him.

Back