A nice looking Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...320991368223&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1123

1978 Chrysler LeBaron 2-door coupe. Rust free, 2-owner with only 35,580 original miles. 318 V-8, automatic, air, and AM-FM stereo. This M-Body Platform was the last Torsion Bar/Leaf Spring car Chrysler made, very close to the F-Body Volare/Aspen so you can put any old school drivetrain in it if you choose to. This car was always garaged and with such low mileage, all it needed was a freshening up according to the last owner, the son in law of the original owner. But, he got carried away. The car was stripped of chrome, bumpers and trim and a high quality repaint in the original charcoal gray color. All new fasteners were used reinstalling all trim. The exterior is now in excellent condition. The bright red interior received new carpeting, floor mats and headliner. It really pops. Mechanically it received a rebuilt carb, electronic distributor, fuel pump, water pump, timing chain and gears, valve job, U-joints, shocks, brake pads and shoes, all new brake hoses, master cylinder, under hood hoses and belts, battery, battery cable, balast resistor, plugs, plug wires, trunk rubber seal, transmission rebuilt not because it wasn't working but because it developed some leaks. A new lock up converter was also installed, upper ball joints, and a front end alignment. To all this, I added a new Flowmaster exhaust. I ditched the white walls in favor of a new set of 18 Inch Chrome Cragar S/S Wheels in 18x7 front and 18x8 rear with 235-50ZR18 Falken tires. So what we ended up with is a beautiful car to cruise, show, whatever and needs absolutely nothing to complete. Car is done! This is probably the cleanest LeBaron in existence unless it is in a museum. Check it out. You won't be disappointed. Price is a very reasonable $7995. (937) 878-3170

$(KGrHqJ,!n4FBWBKqw3LBQZLgcQVqg~~60_12.jpg

$T2eC16F,!zQE9s3sqI+MBQZLiIE,1Q~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!rkFBCW69I9hBQZLh+HTBw~~60_12.jpg

$T2eC16RHJGQE9noM,BV-BQZLg6VFjg~~60_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back