Anyone in Texas want to save a Mirada before its trashed for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMX360

Reaction score
Contact seller
This car looks way too damn good to part out. The nose is smashed but I dought it's so bad that it can't be saved. I bet this thing is solid as a rock. If I only lived in Texas!

$(KGrHqV,!q8FBIdjfGPfBQS)-IyTJg~~60_3.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

$(KGrHqV,!q8FBIdjfGPfBQS)-IyTJg~~60_3.jpg

Erics5th

Reaction score
If its in a bone yard, its not going anywhere whole. There is a new guy on here looking for that top though.

R/T Mirada

Reaction score
TX junkyard Mirada

The seller stated if there were any other items on car, that anyone is interested to contact them but their Ebay account won't let you contact the seller. That would be a 2k round trip. I would consider making the run if it was cheap enough. If they played their cards right they could make a good profit on that car.

CMX360

Reaction score
Yeah never mind the SOB saved the lights and crushed all the rest! I hate junkies. You shouldn't be in that line of work if you don't care about cars. I bet some Texan with a junkyard of classic Mopars for resto or pick-a-part would have been happy to have it. Makes me wonder who the hell owned it in the first place. Who would take such good care of it and then just throw it away after a crash that probably wasn't even that bad. Reminds me of a few years ago when I bought some parts from a Mirada t-top car that was in real nice shape before the junkie crushed it. I tried telling the guy to hang on to it for a while and he straight up said that he didn't like Mopars and wanted it gone asap. I wanted to break my foot off in his ass. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back