Best Tea Ever!!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Not sure how many tea lovers there are but if I don't have my two cups in the morning someone's going down....of course I like it like wood stain.....stew for 5 minutes minimum, just a touch of cream and sugar and it's heaven in a mug.
Of course....it's gotta be good tea....and this stuff is outstanding!
Direct from the UK. If you ever see it I highly recommend it.
I'm having one right now!......mmmmmm.......

2014-02-26183943-1.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
Sorry brother, coffee drinker. Only time I drink tea is for strictly medicinal purposes. Old Slovack remedy for a cold; hot tea, with honey & lemon, & a shot of Blackberry Brandy. Other than that, I'll take sun tea with ice & sweet & low.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
There is a black tea with the brand name of Dilmah. Most supermarkets in Calgary carry it, I don't know if it is available out east. It is fair trade, fully organic black tea from a farmer's co-op in Sri Lanka. Even with all the yuppie buzzwords, it is still only about $6-7 for an 80 bag pack. The pack is foil, not a cardboard box with cellophane wrapped around it. Much more tasty than the regular (Red Rose, Salada, etc.) teas.

Kostas

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm a big time Tim Horton's coffee junkie
But I do love my tea too..but it's gotta be good tea and steeped to about the strength of strong coffee....a dab of cream and a spoonful of sugar and it's like desert...
Almost every winters day when I get home from work frozen it's the ultimate warm up...gets me ready for a beer.

My imp

Reaction score
I'm a big time Tim Horton's coffee junkie
But I do love my tea too..but it's gotta be good tea and steeped to about the strength of strong coffee....a dab of cream and a spoonful of sugar and it's like desert...
Almost every winters day when I get home from work frozen it's the ultimate warm up...gets me ready for a beer.
You must have the best exercised kidneys of anyone I know! Chase down a couple of diuretics while you're at it! lol used to make sun tea in FL. In stainless steel pitchers.they made it at the road prisons everyday. It was the best tea I EVER tasted in my life! Never knew what kind of tea they used, but when we over to the camp at lunch time, we each got a pitcher of sun tea. I've tried to make, w/o the same results. I wish I knew.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Olympic caliber? What's your specialty, the 100-liter dash? :icon_biggrin:

Back