SOLD Big block conversion motor mounts - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone,
Got a set of motor mounts that came with my car that I’m not going to use. I think they’re conversion mounts for a big block into a m body.I didn’t buy them so can’t say for certain they’re.Free to a good home.
***I think they’re from Schumacher
111D3DB7-471F-464D-832A-DEA8449727FD.jpeg

Duke5A

Reaction score
Those are Schumacher conversion mounts. Probably the same ones I'm running and the driver's tower needs modification for it all to fit. The mods required are detailed in the instructions that come with the mounts when bought new. Not cheap either, those go for $160 new.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Yeah they came in a box of other parts with the dippy I received. They don’t look to have been installed but some of the paint on the side is peeling. Free to anyone that can put them to use.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Had a guy pm me a few days ago,if that falls through then you two are next inline.Thanks

Oldiron440

Reaction score
That's decent thing to see, free parts. Most of the time all l see is guys dropping in to sell overpriced parts.
So your giving parts away is refreshing.

88_AHB

Reaction score
That's decent thing to see, free parts. Most of the time all l see is guys dropping in to sell overpriced parts.
So your giving parts away is refreshing.
Thanks.I inherited my 88 dippy from one of my best friends that passed away,he originally wanted to stuff a 400/727 into it and never happened...I received the car as a roller and the 400/727 was no where to be found when I got the car.It sat this way for years previously and still had the 318/904 sitting around so decided to stay small block.Just thought someone could use them for their project.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Thanks for the interest guys.The mounts have been shipped to their new owner Ele115 here on the forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back