Big Block Fbody Header Choices

lovebigboobies

Reaction score
Hey all, building a big block F body drag car with coil over suspension. Looking for suggestions on header choice, what works, what fits. I'd like to go with 2 1/8th inch. Thanks

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I like your user name. Nice to meet you.
We have a few roaming the halls here (and a few want-a-be’s, as well).

I’d like to see some pictures of your car, if possible (like the coil overs, and so forth).

BudW

Last edited:

lovebigboobies

Reaction score
I love your user name. Nice to meet you.

I’d like to see some pictures of your car, if possible (like the coil overs, and so forth).

BudW

I've got pics on FB under my name Marty Liebat.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I like your user name. Nice to meet you.
For some reason, I read and saw "LoveBigBlocks", which is why I said what I said.
I've sense cleaned my glasses and after re-reading - my hand met forehand (not that what I said was wrong, but I should have re-worded my statement), as well now I have a sore shoulder (someone punching me).

Facebook . . . one of those places I generally don’t frequent often.

mirada mike

Reaction score
62-65 B-body headers will work. I have a set of 2" that was on my 440 Mirada. they are for sale

4speedjim

Reaction score
Mirada Mike, your just the guy I'm lookin' for. I just ordered my 440 crank for my 400 and am going to need an exhaust. I'm not sure these are what I'm looking for, but we should talk. I'm also in WNY, down near Fredonia and looking for advise on my build. Hoping for a pile on of advise from all and maybe a sneak peek at your Mirada. Of course I'll bring the cold ones

mirada mike

Reaction score
I am at the rt 86 friendship exit plus 7miles in the woods. Anytime after this weekeend.i am not a know it all but i maybe able to help. I have cold ones as backup.

4speedjim

Reaction score
Very sorry Mike, I dropped the ball. I'm still interested in them. And some advice of my B 450-470. Ill attempt my 1st PM to you now

hemiman426

Reaction score
seen this on facebook a 1980 mirada for sale,said he use diplomat struts

17546788_10210700390420405_3587712394037122899_o.jpg

etvolare

Reaction score
Hey all, building a big block F body drag car with coil over suspension. Looking for suggestions on header choice, what works, what fits. I'd like to go with 2 1/8th inch. Thanks
i have a set of new hooker fenderwell & a set of hooker under chassis bb volare headers, in wyoming

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Against the rules, probably not but if your going to respond to the old post I would not expect the previous posters too respond to your post.

etvolare

Reaction score
Not to sound to flippant, Well-Known Member, but it appears that you did.
Keep in mind, if someone did a keyword search for, lets say "Hooker Big Block" and "any time frame" or "any forum" they would find this.
If you happen to elect to be notified of any new replies to a particular post, you would be notified up to the time the post is either removed, archived or you choose to not follow it any longer.

Thanks for your input.

Back