Carlisle 2018 - Who's Going? Who's Showing? Who's bringin' parts?

89.Fifth

Reaction score
Since I couldn't make it last year I'm committed to going this year and would love to meet some of you face to face if you're going. In fact it would be a great opportunity for a meetup depending on how many people are going.

I'm bringing my '89 Fifth and any spare parts someone wants to trade or buy. If you have a part request, post it here and I'll see if I have it. Also if you're going to be showing your car, let me know where.

Interested in meeting up at Carlisle? Let's make plans!

droptop

Reaction score
Will be there from Thur till Sun. Bringing 2 cars this year. The 75 will be in building T for the Road Runner display, and we will use the 80 as a driver for the weekend and be in the fun field.

image.jpg

image.jpg

89.Fifth

Reaction score
Will be there from Thur till Sun. Bringing 2 cars this year. The 75 will be in building T for the Road Runner display, and we will use the 80 as a driver for the weekend and be in the fun field.

View attachment 29771

View attachment 29772

Those are sharp looking cars! Can't wait to check them out.

If you're going I'll send you a PM with my number in case you want to meet up on Saturday.

MyDodgeDip

Reaction score
I'll be out there Saturday, most likely with one of the K-Wagons as they haul junk better than the LeBaron.

Joe12459

Reaction score
How is this project progressing?

Carlisle - Never been. Too far and cost to much to go. Been wanting to go for decades.
BudW
It's almost finished. All of the fab work, mechanical and wiring is done. I've started it and drove it around the shop. Now we're finishing up some interior work, including gauges and other minor things. He still wants to make a few cosmetic upgrades, but it should be back on the road this weekend.

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
I am around 2000 miles away - sooooo I wont be going... If only there was a meet here in my area. Looks like it will be a good time for all involved up there.. Carlisle isn't too bad a place... Just steer clear of the Petro, and the Flying J... ;)

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
20161103_172427.jpg
I will be there as I have been every year since the start!! This year I will be in the swap meet again. I' bringing a 28 foot trailer and as much as I can get in my truck. Mostly F body parts. A few M pieces. I will be in row J and K. The spots in white. Bring cash!! Lol. Been hoarding parts since the 90's.
Screenshot_20171101-122431.png
20180331_082759.jpg
20180324_151809.jpg

View attachment 29853

Last edited:

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Kitcar Chris, do I spy a three spoke butterscotch SE steering wheel attached to one of the steering columns in your loft??? Does it need a new home?

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
I have the date marked on the calendar. I went last year and took the 300 since the doba wasn't ready. Looking to take the car this year, I just want to make sure I get the motor done and the trans leak issue taken care of before I go. I'll probably be there Friday thru Sunday.

IMG_20170715_105156562_HDR.jpg

Back