Cars N Coffee Run

slant6billy

Reaction score
See if you spot the Mirada wheels on the old Plymouth with a "custom" centercap:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
My ’67 Satellite had the same bronze color (paisley stamp). The car was metallic medium brown upper half and roof and silver on lower half. I put Mirada wheels on it which looked like they belonged there,

Note: the ’67 B-bodies came with Inland shifters, not Hurst, so that shifter had been upgraded. “Any” shifter is an upgrade from an Inland shifter.

I knew a guy in Tulsa whose brother purchased a blue metallic ’67 GTX 440 then got shipped off to Vietnam and didn’t make it back. The car has been in storage for twenty years at the time, with about 1000 miles on it. Not sure what ever happened to that car.
BudW

Aspen500

Reaction score
My crap internet struck again. Couldn't get your video to play more than 5 seconds at a time, followed by a minute of "buffering" then another 5 seconds of video..................:mad: Fiber optic can't get to my neighborhood fast enough.:confused:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Thanks to obama and his 100 million dollar rural fiber plan, my local phone company took the money and put in another line right next to the one the already put it and had alot of grant money left over. It rocks but is a bit pricey.

Back