Cars on line 1976 Plymouth Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Contact seller
This one has been available for awhile and the price has been reduced..

http://cars-on-line.com/41316.html

76ply41316-1.jpg

76ply41316-2.jpg

76ply41316-3.jpg

76ply41316-4.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
sweet looking ride when u buying it bremereric lol

hmmmm documented original paint that eng compartment is damn clean if orig ....how do they stay that nice! mine looks like :icon_butt:

Last edited by a moderator:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
He's an online buddy of mine..he lives in Clinton Township and that was the same place I picked up my car...he has known my car for sometime also..remember mine has always been garage kept...never winter driven and 22.684 miles...I already approached my wife about buying another car and she gave me that look..:evil4:

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I talked to the wifey last month about another car and she gave me that look...I am going to show her this one and see what kind of look I get..... :icon_butt::angryfire::violent1::tongue2:

Dago Red

Reaction score
Only Trying To Help

Now that I know what your day gig is Brem, I will consume a bunch of beer this weekend to assist in your purchase..............:icon_jook:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Brem, What is the secret? I got my eye on another car as well. But first i gotta get the wifey on board.........any advice!:icon_hang:
I did not lie...I told her the car was an automatic that I wanted her to drive to the car shows along with my Aspen.....:toothy1:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I decided now wasn't the right time...

I had to call rrvolare and tell him that now wasn't the right time for me to buy a car...maybe in a month or two...

I already have three cars...I have one apart in my garage and two of them in storage...my house and garage are too small...

I am going to have a new born baby in my house at the middle to end of May...:icon_rolleyes:

It's a great deal for someone...

Now I have to tell the wifey tonight...see will be sad but understandable...:icon_twisted:

1976RR

Reaction score
This thread is CLOSED ...... Car is not FORSALE ..... despite what website where it is posted ..... they are messing up the add completely .... I emailed them and it should be off the site soon .... Eric you made me realize that these cars are rare and also special .... thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back